AFINIA Value-Line Color Change Blue/Green-Yellow/Green ABS Filament for 3D Printers - AF-ABS-1.75-1K-BG-YG
Afinia Value-Line filament works well with the Afinia H-Series 3D Printer and other printers that accept 1.75mm ABS filament. At 1kg and its incredibly low price, each spool of Value-Line filament can produce high-quality models for less than a dollar.
This Specialty Value-Line ABS Filament is blue/green when it is cool and changes color to yellow/green when it is warmed up (for example, by holding it in your hand).
The lower extrusion temperature on the Value-line filament causes the raft and support material to adhere a bit harder to the model making it slightly more difficult to remove as compared to the Premium line of filaments, but nothing too noticeable.
- Plastic ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- Diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0.10mm
- Weight: 1kg (approx. 400 meters)
- Extrusion Temperature: 210° C - 250° C
- Certified for use in Afinia H-Series and compatible 3D printers