AFINIA Value-Line Color Change Grey-White ABS Filament for 3D Printers - AF-ABS-1.75-1K-GRY-W
Afinia Value-Line filament works well with the Afinia H-Series 3D Printer and other printers that accept 1.75mm ABS filament. At 1kg and its incredibly low price, each spool of Value-Line filament can produce high-quality models for less than a dollar.
This Specialty Value-Line ABS Filament is grey when it is cool and changes color to white when it is warmed up (for example, by holding it in your hand).
The lower extrusion temperature on the Value-line filament causes the raft and support material to adhere a bit harder to the model making it slightly more difficult to remove as compared to the Premium line of filaments, but nothing too noticeable.
- Plastic ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- Diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0.10mm
- Weight: 1kg (approx. 400 meters)
- Extrusion Temperature: 210° C - 250° C
- Certified for use in Afinia H-Series and compatible 3D printers