AKiTiO Thunder2 PCIe Expansion Box
The portable Thunderboltâ„¢ 2 PCIe expansion box provides an additional PCIe slot for systems that do not support or have enough available space for expansion cards. The external Thunderbolt 2 connection allows you to daisy-chain up to 5 additional Thunderbolt devices, making this the ideal plug and play companion especially when you have to take your system with you. Replacing the card is a simple matter of removing three hand tightening screws, so no tools are required.
- Two Thunderbolt™ 2 ports for lightning fast speeds of up to 20Gb/s
- 1 PCIe (x16) slot supporting half-length, full-height, double-width cards (PCIe (x16) slot provides a maximum of 25W)
- 4 lane PCI Express 2.0 compliant interface at 5.0Gbps
- Removable back panel for double-width cards
- Daisy-chain up to 6 Thunderbolt™ devices
- Durable and rugged aluminum casing
- No tools required for installation
- 2x Thunderbolt™ 2 ports
- 1x internal PCIe (x16) slot with 4 lane PCI Express interface
- Data transfer: Thunderbolt™ 2 interface up to 20Gbps
- System requirements (PC) Not supported
- System requirements (Mac): Mac OS 10.9 or above; Computer with Thunderbolt connector
- Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 35°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- Power supply: External power adapter (UL, cUL, CE, FCC, BSMI, TUV approved); Input: AC 100-240V, 50Hz-60Hz / Output: DC +12V/5A
- Fan noise level: 23 dB(A)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.17 x 5.87 x 2.99 inches (23.3 x 14.9 x 7.6 cm)
- AKiTiO Thunder2 PCIe Box
- Thunderbolt cable
- Power adapter
- Setup guide
- The maximum real world performance of this Thunderbolt 2 device is 1375MB/s.
- This Thunderbolt product is not compatible with Apple's Boot Camp.
- PCIe card (driver) must be compatible with requirements for Thunderbolt technology (e.g. hot-plug support, recovery from sleep).
- Graphics cards are not supported.