Atomos Ronin Portable Recorder/Player/Monitor with Touchscreen
The Ronin portable Recorder/Player/Monitor is a smart solution for both fixed-facility and on-location video production. Based on the award-winning Samurai field recorder, the Ronin features touchscreen ease of use, capture to Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD, professional monitoring and edit review. Key features of the Ronin's AtomOS operating system include record triggering via a start/stop flag or timecode, SmartMonitor focus/exposure monitoring assist (including focus peaking and false color) and SmartLog for pre-editing (reviewing, marking and tagging) footage in real-time. Like the Samurai, it can operate on location with battery or DC power, but it can be used in a fixed facility, rack-mounted environment using AC power.
In addition, the Ronin has balanced XLR inputs and outputs, along with a front panel headphone jack with channel monitoring selections. It also has an internal battery charging system for attached Atomos batteries when connected to AC power. Continuous Power mode on the Ronin allows you to unplug the depleted battery and replace it with a fully charged one without interrupting recording.
- 500GB Western Digital Scorpio Black 2.5" HDD
- 120GB Kingston SSDNOW V+200 SATA III 2.5" SSD
- 240GB Kingston SSDNOW V+200 SATA III 2.5" SSD
- 240GB OWC Mercury EXTREME Pro 6G 2.5" SSD
- 500GB Samsung 840 Series SATA III 2.5" SSD
- Ronin Unit
- 2) 2600 mAh Battery - (NP-570 compatible)
- 5) Master Caddy HDD/SSD Cases with screws
- Docking Station w/USB2.0, 3.0, FW 800, & USB Power cables included
- D-Tap battery Adapter ( Cable leads not included)
- Ronin Quick Start Guide