Blackmagic Design Micro Studio Camera 4K
Now available for pre-order! Product is expected to ship in Sept. 2015.
Free Shipping applies to Ground Shipping in the Continental US.
The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is an incredibly tiny Ultra HD studio camera that's perfectly designed for live production. Use this full Ultra HD resolution camera in HD and Ultra HD video formats. It can be fully controlled from the switcher via the SDI control protocol. Micro Studio Camera 4K includes powerful features such as built in color corrector, talkback, tally indicator, PTZ control output, built in microphones, backup battery, an adaptable MFT lens mount and B4 lens control output. This means Micro Studio Camera 4K is a true studio camera that is dramatically better quality than the biggest and most expensive studio cameras used today.
The small size and open design of the camera allow it to be invisible when hidden just about anywhere on set, giving live multi camera productions the ability to have more camera angles than ever before. Hide the Micro Studio Camera 4K on stages to get incredible shots of live performances or safely fly them above sporting events. Use them in studio by rigging the cameras with professional broadcast lenses and a Blackmagic Video Assist for monitoring. You can use affordable, high performance MFT lenses or add a B4 adapter to work with traditional broadcast lenses.
Micro Studio Camera's SDI program input accepts commands via the SDI connection from any ATEM switcher so you get remote control of camera settings, color balancing, black level, gamma, lens focus, iris and zoom control and much more. The expansion port includes PTZ and B4 lens control outputs so you can remote control remote heads and broadcast lenses all from a single SDI connection.
- Sensor Size: 13.056mm x 7.344mm
- Shooting Resolutions: 3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates: HD 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.97, 60, 1080i50, 59.94, Ultra HD 2160p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- Focus: Remote focus control via expansion connector or ATEM Switcher CCU protocols via SDI when using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris control via Up and Down buttons, remote control via expansion connector or ATEM Switcher CCU protocols via SDI when using compatible lenses.
- Lens Mount: Active MFT mount
- Controls: 5 control buttons including Set, Up, Down, Menu, and Power.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone, active when camera is recording.
- Mounting Options: 1 x 1/4" (top), 3 x 1/4" (bottom)
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 6G-SDI 10-bit 4:2:2 via DIN 1.0/2.3 connector.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 6G-SDI 10-bit 4:2:2 via DIN 1.0/2.3 connector.
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channel embedded audio support in SDI stream.
- Expansion Port- DB-HD15 serial connector provides support for:
- Power input
- LANC input
- 1 x S.Bus channel input
- PTZ output
- B4 lens control output
- Genlock input
- Audio Input: 1 x 3.5mm stereo audio microphone or line level.
- Audio Output: 1 x 3.5mm stereo connector for stereo headphones, compatible with iPhone headsets for talkback.
- Remote Control: Remote control over SDI via ATEM Switcher CCU protocols or via expansion port using LANC or S.Bus.
- Computer Interface: USB Mini-B port for software updates and configuration.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M, Draft SMPTE 2081-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit
Software Included: Blackmagic Camera Setup
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later / Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Battery Type: Canon LP-E6
- Battery Life: Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes
- External Power Input: 12-20V
- 3.25 x 2.74 x 2.57 inches
- 11 oz.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included:
- Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K
- Expansion cable
- LP-E6 battery
- Turret dust cap
- 12V AC Adapter
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty