Blackmagic Design Production Camera 4K (EF Mount) + FREE Kingston 240GB SSDNow KC300 Solid State Drive
Bundle available for a limited time only!
Free Shipping applies to Ground Shipping in the Continental US.
Blackmagic Design Production Camera 4K
Shoot Ultra HD TV or 4K feature films on the new ultra-portable Blackmagic Production Camera 4K. Extremely high resolution 4K footage is supported by the latest high end televisions. Create visually lossless compressed CinemaDNG RAW and ProRes 422 (HQ) files for easy editing with an incredibly small camera in a beautifully crafted machine aluminum chassis. With 12 stops of dynamic range you get amazing looking images beyond those of regular video cameras or even the highest end broadcast cameras. This extra detail allows you to make more creative decisions with DaVinci Resolve color grading (software included). Shoot amazing music videos, TV episodes, commercials, sporting events, documentaries and feature films in Ultra HD with four times the resolution of 1080HD. Blackmagic Production Camera 4K also features a single 6G-SDI output for Ultra HD live production.
Large Super 35 Sensor / EF Compatible Lens Mount
The large Super 35 sensor on the Blackmagic Production Camera allows you to use lenses you already own with ease, achieving familiar framing and behavior. The global shutter allows perfect panning, and minimal crop factor allows beautiful wide angle shots with wide angle lenses. The sensor also provides freedom to reframe and zoom into shots with no resolution loss in HD, and still gives you clean, incredibly smooth images when scaling down from 4K to HD. The EF Compatible Lens Mount allows you to choose optics to take full advantage of this sensor with minimal cropping. Use some of the world's most popular lenses from Canon, Zeiss and more, with full electronic control! Not being locked into a specific lens gives you the freedom to work with professional cinema lenses using rails, follow focus and other professional accessories.
Blackmagic Production Camera 4K has a built in super fast SSD recorder that easily captures 4K footage in ProRes 422 (HQ) and compressed CinemaDNG files. This 4K camera is designed specifically to be a part of your postproduction workflow. Recording to a removable SSD means that you can simply connect the drive to your computer when done shooting and edit or color correct shots straight from the disk! SSD Disks can either be formatted in HFS+ or exFAT for Mac and Windows compatibility. Recording in 4K Resolution using ProRes™ gives you 36 minutes of footage on a 240GB SSD, or 72 minutes on a 480GB solid state drive. Open file formats save users time and effort converting files before post production can begin, as footage is recorded directly to files compatible with your editing software. The wide dynamic range of the Super 35 size sensor can be mapped into the quantizing range of the file, so you can color grade shots with greater detail in highlights and shadows. If you're working fast, simply select 'Video' and shoot in regular REC709 color space. Use the built in Thunderbolt computer connection with incredibly fast 10 Gb/s transfer speeds so you can capture the camera's output. You can also use the Thunderbolt video output with the included Blackmagic UltraScope software and get technically accurate waveform monitoring, even when using a laptop on set.
Blackmagic Production Camera 4K features an easy to use 5" touchscreen to access menus and change settings such as recording format, shutter angle and more. Double tapping the screen zooms into the image for fast, accurate focus. A single tap on the screen displays the metadata entry page, where you can enter information such as shot number, search tags, scene number, timecode and more. You can even set data to increment automatically, if desired. Metadata saves directly into your files so you can easily search for key terms with common editing software.
- Effective Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Shooting Resolutions: 3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates: 3840 x 2160p23.98, 3840 x 2160p24, 3840 x 2160p25, 3840 x 2160p29.97, 3840 x 2160p30, 1920 x 1080p23.98, 1920 x 1080p24, 1920 x 1080p25, 1920 x 1080p29.97, 1920 x 1080p30, 1920 x 1080i50, 1920 x 1080i59.94.
- Integrated LCD capacitive touchscreen Dimensions: 5", 800 x 480 resolution
- Storage Media: Removable 2.5" SSD, in Mac OS Extended or exFAT format. SSDs can be formatted on any Mac or use Mediafour MacDrive (not included) on a Windows PC.
- Write speed: 880 Mbps using Apple ProRes 422 (HQ).
- Compressed Recording Formats: Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) at 3840 x 2160 and 1920 x 1080, visually lossless compressed CinemaDNG RAW at 3840 x 2160 and 1920 x 1080 with either Film or Video Dynamic Range.
- 1x 6G-SDI Video Output 10-bit 4:2:2 with choice of Film or Video Dynamic Range
- 2x 1/4" Audio Input jacks for professional balanced analog audio, switchable between mic and line levels
- 1x 3.5mm stereo headphone output
- 2 SDI Audio Output channels in 6G-SDI 48 kHz and 24 bit
- 1x 2.5mm LANC for Remote Control Rec Start/Stop, Iris Control and Focus
- Thunderbolt port for capture of HD video and audio
- USB 2.0 mini B port for software updates and configuration
- Included Software: Da Vinci Resolve including Resolve USB dongle for Mac OS X and Windows, Blackmagic Media Express software, and DiskSpeed Test
- Software Applications: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, Nuke, Photoshop, Pro Tools, DaVinci Resolve, UltraScope, Media Express, Disk Speed Test
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later / Windows 7 or later
- External Power: 11V-30V DC port for external battery power or use included
- Battery: Integrated Lithium Ion Polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery life: Approximately 90 minutes.
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 2 hours when not in use.
- Operating Temp: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temp: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Blackmagic Production Camera 4K
- Sun Shield
- Camera Strap
- Turret Dust Cap
- 12V AC Adapter
Recommended SSD models available at TapeOnline:
- Kingston 240GB SSDNow KC300 Solid State Drive
- Kingston 480GB SSDNow KC300 Solid State Drive
- OWC 120GB Mercury Extreme Pro 6G SSD
- OWC 240GB Mercury Extreme Pro 6G SSD
- OWC 480GB Mercury Extreme Pro 6G SSD
- SanDisk 240GB Extreme PRO SSD (SDSSDXPS-240G-G25)
- SanDisk 480GB Extreme PRO SSD (SDSSDXPS-480G-G25)
- SanDisk 960GB Extreme PRO SSD (SDSSDXPS-960G-G25)
Kingston 240GB SSDNow KC300 Drive - SKC300S37A/240G
Kingston's KC300 SSDNow solid-state drive is one of the most power-efficient SSDs on the market. It provides up to 40 minutes more battery life than a hard drive, to let you do more work from a single charge. KC300 features enterprise-grade SMART attributes that track wear range data, SSD life left, write amplification and total bytes written to analyze your workload and monitor the drive's health. Its Advanced Data Integrity Protection includes DuraWrite and RAISE™ for a longer life for your data and your drive."¨
The KC300 SSD is backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support from the manufacturer and legendary Kingston® reliability."¨
- Advanced Power Management – extends notebook battery life during a typical computing session
- Fast – dramatic performance increase for any system upgrade
- Endurance – Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraClass technology
- Durable – DuraWrite optimizes writes to extend endurance
- Dependable – RAISE reduces the number of uncorrectable errors on the drive
- Sandforce-SF2281 Controller
- Sequential Reads: SATA Rev. 3.0 - up to 525MB/s
- Sequential Writes: SATA Rev. 3.0 - up to 500MB/s
- Maximum random 4K read/write: up to 84,000/ up to 52,000 IOPS
- Power consumption: 0.6 W (MAX) Idle / 1.4 W (MAX) Read / 2.9 W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperatures: -40° ~ 85°C
- Operating Temperatures: 0° ~ 70°C
- Dimensions: 69.8 x 100.1 x 7.0 mm
- Weight: 86 grams
- Vibration operating: 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTTF
- Total Bites Written (TBW): 188TB