Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K PL
Currently available for pre-order! Item has begun shipping from the manufacturer, and orders will ship on a first come, first serve basis.
Free Shipping applies to Ground Shipping in the Continental US.
The compact URSA Mini camera with PL lens mount, 4.6K Super 35 sensor and an incredible 15 stops of dynamic range, is lightweight and perfectly balanced for handheld use and comfortable enough for all day shooting. Compatible with the most cinematic PL lenses, features include 12G-SDI connections, 5" fold out touchscreen monitor and side grip with camera control functions as well as dual CFast card recorders, built in stereo microphones and more!
- Sensor Size: 25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
- Shooting Resolutions:
- 4608 x 2592
- 4096 x 2304 (4K 16:9)
- 4608 x 1920 (4K 2.4:1)
- 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD)
- 3072 x 2560 (3K Anamorphic)
- 2048 x 1152 (2K 16:9)
- 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates: Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
- Dynamic Range: 15 stops
- Shutter Type: User selectable between rolling and global shutter
- Focus: Focus button turns on peaking, auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris button automatically adjusts the lens iris settings on compatible lenses so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- Lens Mount: EF Mount
- Screen Dimensions: 5" - 1920 x 1080
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Metadata Support: Automatic camera data and user data such as shot number, filenames, keywords and GPS positioning.
- Controls: Touchscreen menus on 5" screen. Push buttons for other controls. 2 assignable shortcut keys.
- Microphone: 2 x built in cardioid microphones for stereo recording with -10dB pad and low cut filter.
- Speaker: 1 x mono speaker, enabled in playback mode when headphones are not used.
- Mounting Options: Integrated rod mounts compatible with 15mm Light Weight Support standard
- Storage Rates (based on 30 frames per second):
- 4608 x 2592
- CinemaDNG RAW 3:1 - 180 MB/s
- CinemaDNG RAW 4:1 - 135 MB/s
- 3840 x 2160
- Apple ProRes 444 XQ - 250 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 444 - 165 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 110 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 73.6 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 51 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 22.4 MB/s
- 1920 x 1080
- Apple ProRes 444 XQ - 62.5 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 444 - 41.25 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 27.5 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 18.4 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 12.75 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 5.6 MB/s
- Storage Type: 2 x CFast 2.0
- Recording Formats: Lossless CinemaDNG RAW, RAW 3:1 and RAW 4:1 with film dynamic range at 4608 x 2592, 4096 x 2304, 4608 x 1920, 3072 x 2560, and 2048 x 1152. Apple ProRes 3840 x 2160 and 1920 x 1080 with either film or video dynamic range.
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 12G-SDI 10-bit 4:2:2
- Ref Input: 1 x BNC Reference Input
- Timecode Input: 1 x BNC Timecode Input
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channel
- Headphones: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Remote Control: 2 x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses.
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424 Level B, Draft SMPTE 2081-1, Draft SMPTE 2082-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24 bit
- Software Included:
- DaVinci Resolve grading software including Resolve USB dongle for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Blackmagic Media Express software.
- Blackmagic Disk Speed Test.
- Blackmagic Camera Setup.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later / Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit
- External Power Input:
- 1x 4-pin XLR port for external power or battery use.
- 1x 12-pin molex connector on rear battery plate.
- Custom V-mount battery plate with D-tap +12V regulated output from camera.
- External Power Output:
- 1x 12V output using 4-pin XLR for powering external accessories such as EVF.
- 1x 12V regulated output from rear molex 12-way connector.
- Power: Rear camera mount compatible with industry standard V-mount or Gold Mount battery plates.
- Dimensions: 7.61 x 8.23 x 5.78 in. / 5 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0Â° to 40Â° C (32Â° to 104Â° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20Â° to 45Â° C (-4Â° to 113Â° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K EF camera
- Turret Dust Cap
- Side Hand Grip
- LANC Cable
- Power supply
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty