Blackmagic Design SDI to HDMI Battery Converter
Featuring a built-in rechargeable battery, Battery Converters are amazingly versatile and let you work on location without external power! Now you can get the highest quality 3 Gb/s SDI conversion everywhere you go. Battery Converters support a huge range of video formats up to 1080p60 HD. Each converter automatically switches between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI standards and supports embedded SDI and HDMI audio. Battery Converters also feature a super tough design that's perfect for outside broadcast and live events!
Convert an SDI input to HDMI output. Perfect for connecting SDI camera outputs to HDMI monitors on location. Includes SD/HD auto switching and features SDI loop through for connection to further equipment. Includes a built-in lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery and power supply.
- SDI Video Input: Switchable between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- SDI Video Output: 1x SD/HD-SDI loop output.
HDMI: HDMI type A out.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of Level B 3G-SDI, HD or standard definition SDI inputs.
- Software Updates: Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD SDI, HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s SDI
- SDI Format Support: 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- HDMI Format Support: 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94 and 1080p60
- HDMI Color Space: YUV and RGB
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- Video Lock Indicator: LED indicates input video signal lock.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Power Supply: Integrated Lithium-ion Polymer rechargeable battery. 12V-31V DC port for external battery power or use included 12V AC adapter with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- Battery Information: Over 2 hours battery life. Battery charge indicator with On/Off switch to preserve battery life.
- Power Consumption: Typically 2.2 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 12 - 31 Vdc
- Weight: 340g
- Width: 113.18mm
- Height: 29.95mm
- Overall Depth: 74.6mm
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included:
- Battery Converter SDI to HDMI
- 12V universal power supply with international socket adapters.
- 12 Months Limited Manufacturer's Warranty