Blackmagic Design Duplicator 4K
Now you can sell your content at live events (weddings, conferences, theatrical or musical performances, sporting events and more) the moment they finish recording! The Blackmagic Duplicator 4K allows you to deliver Ultra HD content to consumers using the latest technology H.265 files recorded onto inexpensive SDHC and SDXC cards. Fit up to an hour of Ultra HD footage onto one 8GB SDHC card. Get real time H.265 encoding and multi rate 12G-SDI connections for recording all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60, along with 25 built in SD card recorders. You can even load and format all 25 cards from the front panel at the same time, so you don't have to format them one at a time on your computer. Because the cards are re-usable, you can also easily format and record over any unsold cards at your next event.
The Duplicator 4K features a realtime H.265 encoder and 25 SD card recorders that are miniaturized into a single rack unit design. Machined metal design makes the unit durable, lightweight, and small enough to take anywhere. Features an attractive LCD display to give you status, and professional broadcast connections such as 12G-SDI with loop through and RS-422 desk control so you can connect multiple units together and record even more cards simultaneously.
Working alone? No problem-- it's still each to produce multiple copies and sell content faster than ever! Simply plug the SDI output from your camera into the duplicator, start shooting and the Blackmagic Duplicator 4K will automatically start encoding and making copies. The unit recognizes the SDI start/stop commands from the camera so it automatically starts and stops recording whenever you and the camera do.
Shoot, record, merchandise and deliver content that customers can view on the 4K compatible systems today!
SD Card Support: Class 10 minimum, supports UHS-I and UHS-II cards.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 10 bit SD/HD/UHD auto switching
- SDI Video Output: Automatically matches the SD/HD/UHD 12G-SDI input.
- SDI Audio Input: 16 channels embedded.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 channels embedded.
- Optical Input: 1 x 10 bit SD/HD/UHD auto switching.
- Optical Output: 1 x 10 bit SD/HD/UHD auto switching.
- SD Card Interface: 25 x SD Card Slots
- Device Control: Sony compatible RS422 deck control port x 2. 1 x in plus 1 x out.
- Computer Interface: 1 x USB 2.0 Mini-port for software updates and Blackmagic Duplicator software control.
- Ethernet: Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT.
- SD Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 59.94
/ 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 59.94, 60 1080PsF23.98, 24
/ 1080i 60
- Ultra HD Format Support: 2160p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M, 296M, 425M
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit uncompressed.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- Codecs: Supports H.265@ 4:2:0 with AAC audio
- Software Included: Blackmagic Duplicator
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start, or via updater software.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later / Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit.
- 1x built in high res LCD 320 x 240 for menu settings, status, format, audio level and total number of SD cards.
- 4.4 lbs
- 19 W x 7.8 D x 1.75 H inches
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 50°C Environment
- Storage Temperature; -20°to 50°C (-4° to 113°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Power Requirements: 110-240V (Power Supply: IEC Connector with fuse)
- Blackmagic Duplicator 4K
- Software SD Card
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty