Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio
The production switcher for the internet age! ATEM Television Studio is a full broadcast quality production switcher with real time H.264 encoding so you can capture live events directly to files for internet distribution. ATEM Television Studio includes 6 video inputs with both broadcast SDI and consumer HDMI inputs for cameras and computers. ATEM Television Studio works with everything from low cost consumer HDMI HD cameras to the biggest professional broadcast cameras. Just plug them in and you're live! You get software control panel, chroma keyer, two media player frame-stores, downstream keyers, transitions and more. ATEM Television Studio's built in multi view output lets you see up to 10 channels of video on a single HDMI television or SDI monitor.
ATEM Television Studio includes a beautifully designed software control panel included free. Use the switcher and parameter palette controls to switch cameras live and change transitions and key settings. You can load graphics into the switcher directly for display or keying, adjust the built in audio mixer, control cameras and change switcher settings, all from your Mac or PC laptop. Only ATEM switchers let you start at a lower cost because you are not forced to buy a control panel. Also works with ATEM control panels. If you prefer to use a dedicated hardware control panel, you can add the optional ATEM 1M/E professional broadcast panel.
ATEM Television Studio features an elegant and strong all metal design with the highest quality video and audio connections that work with virtually all SD, 720p HD and 1080i HD formats. You get four HDMI/SDI inputs along with program and multi-view outputs, USB, ethernet, and AES/EBU audio! The 1RU design is less than an inch deep and runs silent, so you can use it anywhere
Save thousands of dollars by eliminating external character generators! It's simple to load up to 20 graphics for use with the two built in media player frame stores for exciting custom titles and logos! Use the included Photoshop plug-in to download graphics from Photoshop directly into the ATEM media pool. Now you can get titles and graphics on air in seconds. ATEM Television Studio includes an upstream keyer with full chroma keying for green screen shots. Imagine loading a rendered background and using the chroma keyer for incredible virtual set effects. The upstream keyer can work with chroma, patterns, shapes, and linear keys. ATEM Television Studio also includes 2 downstream keyers so you can easily add graphics and bugs to your video for professional results.
- Tally Output: Added via ethernet connection to Blackmagic Design GPI and Tally Interface product. (Not included.)
- Total Video Inputs: 6
- Total Outputs: 6
- SDI Video Input: 4 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
- HDMI Video Input: 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
- Sync Input: Tri-Sync or Blackburst
- Internal Frame Synchronizers: 6. All inputs.
- SDI Program Output: 2 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable
- HDMI Program Output: 1 x HDMI type A, 10-bit SD/HD switchable
- SDI Audio Output: 2 Ch embedded into SDI output.
- Audio Input: 1 x AES/EBU. Unbalanced via BNC connector.
- Computer Output: 1 x USB 2.0 H.264 encoded from program output. Media Express for Mac OS X and Windows included.
- Qty of Multi-Views: 1
- Outputs per Multi-View: 1 x HD-SDI and 1 x HDMI
- Control Panel Connection: Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT. Allows direct connection between panel and chassis, or via network.
- SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL 4:3, 525/29.97 NTSC 4:3
- HD Format Support: 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 720p50, 720p59.94.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 10-bit
- Color Precision: 4:2:2 10-bit
- Color Space: 4:2:2 YUV
- HDMI Input Resolutions for Computers: 720 x 480 59.94Hz, 720 x 576 50Hz, 1280 x 720 59.94Hz 50Hz and 1920 x 1080 59.94Hz 50Hz.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- Processing Delay: 1 Line
- Audio Mixer: 7 input x 2 channel mixer. Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video. Level and Peak metering. Master gain control.
- Control Panel Included: ATEM Software Control Panel included free for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later and Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Software Updates: Using USB connection directly connected to Mac OS X or Windows computers. Includes ATEM Switcher Utility.
Configuration: Set via ATEM Software Control Panel, excluding ATEM chassis IP address which is set via the ATEM Switcher Utility connected via USB to chassis.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later / Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit
- Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of
1366 x 768.
- Media Players: 2
- Channels: Fill and key for each Media Player.
- Media Pool Still Image Capacity: 20 with fill and key.
- Media Pool Still Image Format: PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG and TIFF
- Number of Windows: 1 x 10
- Routable Windows: Fixed Routing
- Total Number of Layers: 3
- Upstream Keyers: 1
- Downstream Keyers: 2
- Linear/Luma Keyers: 3
- Chroma Keyers: 1
- Pattern Generators: 2
- Color Generators: 2
- Tally: Red for program and green for preview indication.
- Windows Source Labels: Yes
- Control Panel Compatibility: Includes ATEM Software Control Panel. Also compatible with ATEM 1 M/E Broadcast Panel and ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Panel.
- Input Voltage: 12V-30V
- Power Usage: 20W
- 18.97 x 1.75 in. / 2.31 lbs.
- What's Included:
- ATEM Television Studio
- Power Supply and international adapters
- 12 Months Limited Manufacturer's Warranty