Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 288
Rack frame lets you add up to 72 BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI interfaces plus a single 72 x 72 or dual 288 x 288 crosspoint cards and up to two power cards. Add a single crosspoint for affordability, or add dual crosspoint and power cards for full redundancy. Includes removable fan tray and fans.
- SDI Video Input: Up to 288 x SDI/HD-SDI, 3Gb/s SDI and ASI. Can be BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI.
- SDI Video Output: Up to 288 x SDI/HD-SDI, 3Gb/s SDI and ASI with SDI re-clocking. Can be BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI.
- Reference Input: 1 x Black burst and Tri-Sync for all SD, HD and 2K SDI and optical connections.
- Updates: USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 3G-SDI. Simultaneous routing of 2K, HD, SD video and DVB-ASI.
- Device Control: Up to 288 bidirectional Sony™ compatible RS-422 deck control ports via breakout cable.
- Router Control: Use either RJ45 Ethernet or Smart Control or Master Control shared over IP network.
- Router Configuration: Use either RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 (IP setting only) high speed interface shared over IP network.
- RS-422 Router Control: 1 x input for controlling router crosspoint switching.
- Reclocking: On all SDI outputs.
GPI: GPI connector for connecting external alarms.
- SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC.
- HD Format Support:
- 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 1080PsF23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30.
1080i50, 59.94, 60
- 720p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 310M, SMPTE 425M-A, SMPTE 425M-B, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- 2K Format Support: 2048 x 1556p23.98, 24, 25.
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition and 2K. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s HD and 2K SDI.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 10-bit.
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Space: YUV or RGB.
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI and DVB-ASI on each input so that each input can be running a different television standard.
- SDI Metadata Support: Video payload identification ancillary data as per SMPTE 352M.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included firmware updater application.
- Software Control: Router control included free for Windows™ and Mac OS X™.
- Power Supply: Redundant power supply options are available.
- Power Fail Protection: Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on independently of host computer.
- 18.98 x 31.45 x 5.94 in. / 51.76 lbs.
- Physical Installation: 18 rack unit size. Less than 6 inches deep.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included: Universal Videohub 288
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty