Canopus/Grass Valley - ADVC110 Media Converter
ADVC110 connects to all analog and digital video cameras, decks, and editing systems. Portable and easy-to-use, this digital video converter is ideal for capturing and outputting analog video from any FireWire (IEEE 1394a)-equipped notebook or desktop computer. There are no drivers to install, and it is bus-powered via a 6-pin FireWire (IEEE 1394a) cable.
- Connects analog video equipment to FireWire (IEEE 1394)-equipped computers for video editing
- Compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating system-based DV editing systems
- Compatible with leading editing and DVD authoring applications including Grass Valley EDIUS, Sony Vegas, Apple Final Cut Pro and iMovie, Avid Xpress DV and Liquid, Adobe Premiere Pro, Ulead MediaStudio Pro, and Windows Movie Maker
- No drivers or software applications to install
- Powered by FireWire (IEEE 1394) connector (ADVC55 and ADVC110 only)
- NTSC and PAL compatible
- Video Format: NTSC, PAL, SECAM (input only)
- Digital Video: 6-pin FireWire (IEEE 1394), 4-pin FireWire (IEEE 1394)
- Audio Format: 2-channel, 48 kHz, 16-bit
- Analog Video Input: S-video, composite (RCA)
- Analog Audio Input: Stereo unbalanced (2 x RCA)
- Analog Video Output: S-video, composite (RCA)
- Analog Audio Output: Stereo unbalanced (2 x RCA)
- Device Control: AV/C over FireWire (IEEE 1394)
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows: Windows 2000 (Service Pack 3 or higher) / Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 1 or higher) / Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Ultimate (Service Pack 1 or higher) / Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate / Windows 8 64-bit / DirectX 8.0 or later
- Mac OS: Mac OS X (10.2.7/10.2.8/10.3/10.4.x/10.5.x/10.6.x/10.7.x)
- Power: 1394 bus power (6-pin), optional DC adapter (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 5.75 (W) x 1.07 (H) x 4.72 (D) in.
Package includes ADVC110 unit, 1 x FireWire (IEEE 1394) cable (6-pin to 6-pin), and user manual.