DJI Phantom 2 Vision
There will be a minimum one day shipping delay on all DJI orders.
The Phantom 2 makes it unbelievably easy to gather high-quality aerial footage. The integrated camera shoots full HD video at 1080p30/60i and takes 14 megapixel still photos. A 4GB microSD card is included. During flight the camera is stabilized on the tilt axis, and this tilt control can be remotely controlled through the App for simple and easy use. Using your mobile device you can also adjust camera settings such as Picture Quality, ISO settings, Exposure compensation, White Balance, and RAW or JPEG format. Take amazing photos (even panoramic shots) and record HD video from breathtaking heights!
The Phantom 2 Vision is light, rugged and perfect for travel. The high capacity, high performance 5200mAh Lithium Polymer battery offers up to 25 minutes of flight time. There is a built in indicator for battery capacity remaining, over charge/discharge protection, and maintenance reminders for safety and reliability. The integrated battery compartment makes it easy to change the battery in a matter of seconds.
Monitor real-time flight data along with live camera view up to a distance of 300m with a Wi-Fi wireless connection to your mobile device. Synchronize the camera's SD card content through Wi-Fi directly with your phone's photo album, and eliminate the need to connect to a PC all together!
Included remote control works reliably up to 1km away. Simple, practical and equipped with spring centered sticks that center when released for automatic hovering. Requires 4 AA batteries. Phantom 2 Vision features self-tightening propellers that install with a flick and tighten during flight to improve safety. All propellers are dynamically balanced to eliminate the jello effect.
Phantom 2 Vision's GPS auto-pilot system offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering, allowing you to focus your attention on shooting. If the Phantom 2 Vision and its controller disconnect during a flight because the range has been exceeded, the system's failsafe protection will come to the rescue. The "œReturn-to-Home" feature will automatically fly the Phantom 2 Vision back to land at its takeoff point (if the signal is good enough).
- Ready to Fly, Multifunctional Quad-rotor System
- Integrated 1080p Camera with HD Video Recording (1080/p30 or 1080/60i) and RAW and JPEG picture formats
- Camera remote-control by DJI VISION App
- Precision Flight and Stable Hovering
- 25min Flight Time & Intelligent Battery
- Auto Return-to-Home & Landing
- Advanced Power Management
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Easy Battery Replacement
- Self-tightening Propellers
- Video Downlink Support
- CAN-Bus Expansion Module
Aircraft Technical Specifications
- Weight: 1160g (2.56 lbs)
- Hover Accuracy: Vertical: Â±0.8m; Horizontal: Â±2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 35°
- Max Ascent/Descent Speed: 6m/s
- Max Flight Speed: 15m/s (Not Recommended)
- Diagonal Length: 350mm
- Transmitter: 5.728GHz-5.8GHz Operating Frequency, CE: 300m / FCC: 500m Communication Distance (in open area), -97dBm Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER), 80 mA@6V Working Voltage, 4 AA Batteries Required
- Camera: 14 Megapixel Resolution, 140°/120°/90° FOV, 1/2.3 Sensor Size
- Battery: 5200mAh LiPo
DJI Vision App requires iOS 6.1 or above / Android system version 4.0 or above. Recommended devices: iPhone 4s, iPhone5, iPhone5s, iPod Touch4, iPod Touch5 (available but not recommended: iPad3, iPad4, iPad Mini) / Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3 or phones of similar configuration.