Fuji DLT, DLT4-TK88
Fujifilm DLT tape is the answer to the high capacity storage and archiving needs of midrange systems, network servers, and high-end workstations. Fujifilm's industry-leading ATOMM technology delivers the durability and reliability you need to protect your data investment.
- Capacity: 40GB (Native) / 80GB (compressed).
- Transfer speed: 6MB/s (Native) / 12 MB/s (compressed).
- Drive compatibility: DLT 8000, DLT 7000, DLT 4000, DLT1.
- Backwards read compatible with Super DLT tape drives.
- Low error rate.
- Low head wear.
- 30-Year archival life.
- Fuji's advanced manufacturing and tape-splitting technology keeps lateral tape fluctuations to within just a few microns, resulting in a hardware-attributable error rate of just 1 bit per 1017 bytes.
- ATOMM's smooth surface and long-lasting lubricant assure head life of over 30,000 hours.