HHB DTRS, DA113DC
HHB DTRS tape is double coated for exceptionally high output, increased carrier to noise ratio, and low block error rates.
- 113 minute running time.
- Approved by Tascam for use with their DTRS recorders.
- The tape base is coated with an ultra-thin layer of metal magnetic particles over a layer of fine non-magnetic particles which contains a lubricant for smooth running of the tape during use.
- A rugged binder enhances durability, and the back coating substrate minimizes friction during high speed shuttling.
- Rigid, heat resistant shell.
- Secure archival life in excess of 10 years.