LaCie 32GB XtremKey USB 3.0 - 9000300
LaCie XtremKey has been designed for all your industrial-strength storage needs. These drives boast USB 3.0 transfer speeds of up to 230MB/s, a 32GB capacity, and the ability to survive extreme conditions.
ZAMAC metal alloy construction allows each drive to withstand severe shock, crushing pressure up to 10 tons, drops up to 10 meters, and extreme temperatures (from -22 to 392 degrees Fahrenheit). AES 256-bit software encryption then makes the XtremKey secure from the inside out.
LaCie XtremKey is IP-68 Level 8 certified, meaning it is watertight up to 200 meters (656 feet). Its memory modules are sealed inside a 2mm casing with wear-resistant screw threads and a hermetic, rubber O-ring. Your data will stay dry and secure.
USB 3.0 speeds up to 230MB/s allow you to transfer even extremely large files at an incredible rate. Transfer three HD movies or 9,200 photos in less than one minute. Best of all, it's USB 2.0 backwards compatible, so you never have to worry about connectivity.
- Operating temp.: 5 to 35Â°C (41 to 95Â°F)
- Non-operating temp.: -20 to 60Â°C (-4 to 140Â°F)
- Fire test: 30 sec. fire exposure
- Heat test: 200Â°C (392Â°F) / 3 min.
- Cold test: -30Â°C (-22Â°F) / 24 hrs.
- IP-68 Level 8: water and dust resistant
- Water test: 20ATM in hyperbaric chamber
- Drop test: 10 meters
- Shock test: 50G acceleration/shock, 5 times, MIL-810F 516.5 compliant
- Pressure test: SUV (10 tons)
XtremKey also comes with one year of one-to-one storage ratio from LaCie's cloud-based storage system, Wuala. For example, your 32GB XtremKey will come with an equal capacity of 32GB Wuala storage for one year, allowing you to back up your key's contents or double your storage space. You can even access your files on the go from your Smartphone with the Wuala Mobile App. Click to download.