LYNX Technik Yellobrik ORR 1802 SD/HD/3G - Dual Channel Fiber to SDI Converter
The LYNX Technik ORR 1802 yellobrik combines two independent Fiber optic to SDI receivers in a single compact package. LYNX fiber modules are designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the dual fiber optic transmitters (OTT 1812) this module provides a very cost effective dual channel optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The ORR 1802 is compatible with any video signal according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
- Dual channel - two independent receivers in single module
- SDI video support up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Error free optical reception
- 1260nm to 1620nm wavelength input range
- Receiver sensitivity -3dBm to -19dBm (each channel)
- LC/PC optical input connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging