LYNX Technik Yellobrik ORX-1802-LC 3Gbit Fiber Optic to SDI Receiver - LC Singlemode - ORX-1802-LC
Using the same basic module we provide four versions suitable for LC, ST or SC singlemode fiber connections, as well as a version for multimode fiber. Each version has a different SFP installed.
The ORX 1802 is a compact fiber optic receiver designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic transmitters (e.g. Yellobrik OTX 1812 or OTX 1842) this module provides a very cost effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The ORX 1802 provides two SDI outputs and support for LC, ST or SC singlemode fiber connections as well as an LC version suitable for multimode fiber.
The ORX 1802 is compatible with any video signal according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
- Supports SDI video up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- 2 x SDI outputs
- Error free optical reception
- Versions for LC, ST or SC fiber connections
- Multimode version available
- Input range 1260nm - 1620nm (singlemode)
- Input range 780nm - 880nm (multimode)
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging