LYNX Technik Yellobrik OTT 1812 SD/HD/3G - Dual Channel SDI to Fiber Converter
The LYNX Technik OTT 1812 yellobrik combines two independent SDI to Fiber optic transmitters in a single compact package. LYNX Fiber modules are designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the dual channel fiber optic to SDI receiver (ORR 1802) you have a very cost effective dual channel optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTT 1812 will auto-detect any connected video signal from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
- Dual Channel - 2 Independent SDI to Fiber Transmitters
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Reclocking at 270Mbit - 1.5Gbit - 3Gbit (auto-detect)
- Error free optical transmission
- Up to 10Km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit (Singlemode)
- LC/PC optical connection
- 1310nm Wavelength (both channels) -5dBm
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging