MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
3D printing has never been easier than it is with the MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer. All of the reliability and durability of a MakerBot 3D Printer in a compact form. Now even a small desk in your home, office or classroom can become an environment for endless creativity. Replicator Mini also comes equipped with new MakerBot 5th Generation features, including an on-board camera, Smart Extruder and wi-fi capability!
MakerBot Replicator Mini lets you get started printing right away with its user friendly interface, helpful apps and new fast and easy One Touch™ 3D printing. Create models in MakerBot Printshop from Thingiverse or your own designs, or buy 3D models from the MakerBot Digital Store. Then, simply send your file to Replicator Mini via USB cable (or Wi-Fi, coming soon). The printer's light will blink when it is ready to print. Just check that the build plate is clear and press the button to begin!
Now with an on-board camera, Replicator Mini makes it easy to monitor your print from a remote location, or share your results to MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks. The camera is accessible through MakerBot Desktop software and MakerBot's new mobile apps. It even automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and saves them to your cloud storage library.
MakerBot's newly improved Smart Extruder is attached magnetically, making repairs or replacements much easier. This new extruder is also designed to automatically detect filament absence or clogs, and pauses the print so you don't lose your entire project. When there is an issue, it can send notifications to MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps so you know as soon as possible, even when away from the machine.
Download the free, user-friendly MakerBot Mobile app (available Spring 2014) for remote monitoring from the on-board camera feed, notifications and alerts from your printer, and to pause or cancel your current print job. Soon, it will also allow you to send prints directly to the printer via a Wi-Fi connection.
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Volume: 10.0 L x 10.0 W x 12.5 H cm
[3.9 L x 3.9 W x 4.9 H in]; 1,250 cubic centimeters [76 cubic inches]
- Layer Resolution: 200 microns
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069 in]
- Filament Compatibility: MakerBot PLA Filament, Small Spool - 0.2 kg [0.5 lbs.]
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.015 in.]
- Print File Type: .makerbot
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-32°C [60-90°F]
- Storage Temperature: 0-38°C [32-100°F]
- Product Dimensions: 29.5 W x 31.0 D x 38.1 H cm [11.6 W x 12.2 D x 15.0 H in.]
- Product Weight: 8 kg [18 lbs.]
- Construction: PC ABS with Powder-coated Steel Reinforcement
- Build Surface: Injection Molded Acrylic
- Stepper Motors: 1.8Â° Step Angle with 1/16
- XY Positioning Precision: 11 microns [0.0004 in]
- Z Positioning Precision: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in.]
- Software Bundle: MakerBot Desktop
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, THING, MAKERBOT
- Operating Systems: Windows (7+) / Mac OS X (10.7+) / Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 19+)
- Power Requirements: 100–240VAC; 0.75-0.41A; 50–60 HZ; 100W
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi (coming soon)
- Camera Resolution: 320 X 240