MakerBot Dissolvable Filament
MakerBot Dissolvable Filament is designed for sue as a solid infill material with MakerBot ABS Filament. This dissolvable material easily dissolves in a limonene bat in just 8-24 hours (depending on size and geometry of the print). Limonene is a common, colorless, citrus-scented solvent that is available online and in most grocery/home stores. The finished MakerBot ABS Filament print will have a citrus scent for a few days.
MakerBot Dissolvable Filament adheres well to kapton tape on heated build plate. Ensure that your build plate is level, clean and oil-free.
- Works with MakerBot Replicator 2X Desktop 3D Printer
- Glass Temperature: 100° C (212° F)
- Melting Temperature: 160° C (320° F)
- Nozzle Temperature: 230° C (446° F)
- Spool Diameter: 20.32 cm (8 in)
- Spool Width: 7.62 cm (3 in)
- Spool Hub Hole: 5.08 cm (2 in)
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)