Maxell DAT Audio tape, R-20DA
Item has been discontinued by the manufacturer, and limited quantities remain. Please call 877-893-8273 when ordering to check availability.
Professional use Maxell Digital Audio Tape (DAT) delivers superior quality for clear, faithful digital sound reproduction. Maxell's Original Certifying System ensures low error rates and high reliability essential for broadcasting and audio industry applications.
- 20 minute recording time.
- Ceramic armor metal particles just 2-3 nm (nanometers) thick deliver over 2600 Gauss of magnetic energy, raising RF output and lowering modulation noise.
- Superior anti-oxidation characteristics.
- Dust-Resistant cassette shell prevents dust from entering, and its easy-to-see yellow lid helps assure proper insertion of the cassette.
- Extended Recording Time - 5 minutes longer than other tapes
- Exclusive PP Transparent Protective Case PP (Polypropylene) casing is shock-resistant to protect the tape during transportation and transparent so index labels are easy to see.