Microboards PF-Pro Disc Printer- PFP-1000
A member of the MX production series, the PF-Pro is the print only version of the new MX series of industrial publishing equipment. Utilizing the same HP technology, the PF-Pro offers low cost-per-print.
Using Microboards patented disc singulation technology, the PF-Pro has enhanced loading and unloading for seamless operation. With a 100 disc input capacity, the PF-Pro is ideal for unattended operation. Just load in some inkjet printable CDs or DVDs and let PF-Pro do the rest.
Now 32-bit and 64-bit compatible with both Windows 7 and Mac OS 10.7.
Using the latest HP inkjet technology, the MX Series' disc printer uses separate ink cartridges to achieve high speed, high quality, and low cost-per-print. CMY (cyan,magenta,yellow ) and black cartridges eliminate waste while together printing a massive 1000 discs! Light or text only discs come in at 2 cents per print, while full coverage discs are around $0.09 to $0.16.
Includes SureThing label software (Disc Label design software for Mac). Use a point-and-click application to design your label or import your label from Photoshop directly to the software.
- Integrated HP Inkjet technology
- 4800 dpi print resolution
- $0.09 to $0.16 per disc cost-per-print
- 100 disc capacity
- Initial purchase comes with one of each ink cartridge
- Disc Label design software (Mac)
- SureThing label design software (PC)
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP2 (32-bit only)
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- All models of Microboards printers & publishers are currently incompatible with the new Windows 8 OS. A software update to make these systems compatible with Windows 8 will be available soon.
- Mac 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7 (Intel chipset only)
- P4 3.0 GHz or higher Processor
- 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- 7200 RPM IDE or SATA hard drive
- USB 2.0
- One year warranty with full technical support (additional 1-2 years of depot warranty can be added on within 30 days of original purchase)
For more disc printing options check out our disc printers page.