NewerTech 4TB miniStack MAX with Blu-ray/DVD/CD Reader/Writer
The miniStack MAX from Newer Technology combines a high capacity hard drive, CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc reader/writer, SD card reader and USB powered hub in a single sleek aluminum enclosure. Although compatible with any Mac or PC, miniStack MAX is designed to perfectly complement the footprint of a Mac mini computer.
For systems without an optical drive, miniStack MAX returns the convenience of installing software from a CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc, loading music, accessing photos, or watching movies without extra cords or desk clutter. If you already have a disc drive, add an extra or upgrade to Blu-ray easily.
Integrated SD card reader (SDXC) is located on the front of miniStack MAX, making transferring photos, video, or data extremely simple--no more fumbling around the back of your system for the SD slot. It also further helps keep your desktop tidy by eliminating the need for an external reader or an additional cable.
Three powered USB ports are located on the back of miniStack MAX, making it a convenient hub. Connect external devices like iPhones, mice, or keyboards. One USB port is a high-powered 2.1Amp slot, perfect for charging an iPad or other devices requiring extra power.
- 7200 RPM
- 64MB cache
- Read/Write Speeds:
- Blu-ray: up to 6X
- DVD: up to 8X
- CD: up to 24X
- Supported Formats: Blu-ray BD-R, Blu-ray BD-R DL, Blu-ray BD-RE, Blu-ray BD-RE Dual Layer, Blu-ray BD-ROM, CD-R, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD+RW, DVD+RW Dual Layer, DVD-R, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD-RAM, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW, DVD-RW Dual Layer
- USB 3.0 hub with 3) USB 3.0/2.0 ports: 2) for data transfer or powering/charging devices / 1) with 2.1Amp power for charging devices like the iPad
- 1) eSATA port (cable sold separately)
- 2) FireWire 800/400 ports (backward compatible with FIreWire 400 via connector or cable sold separately)
- 1) Built-in SD card reader
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate:
- USB 3.0/2.0 (up to 300MB/sec)
- eSATA (up to 300MB/sec)
- FireWire 800/400 (up to 100MB/sec)
- 7.7 in (W) x 7.7 in (D) x 2.33 in (H)
- Mac OS 8.6 or later / Windows 98SE or later / Linux OS versions
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 42°C (41°F - 107°F) / Non-operating: -40°C - 65°C (-40°F - 149°F)
- Operating Humidity: 8% - 90% RH (Non-condensing) / Non-operating: 5% - 95% RH (Non-condensing)
- Shock: operating - 65G 2mS / non-operating - 175G 2mS
- Vibration: operating - 1.0G (5 - 300Hz / non-operating - 5.0G (5 - 500Hz)
- MTBF: More than 300,000 power-on hours