NewerTech Voyager Q Quad Interface SATA I/II/III Drive Dock
With NewerTech's Voyager Q SATA hard drive dock, you can read and write to any standard 2.5" or 3.5" SATA I/II/III drive (with up to 4TB capacity) without the additional hassle of installing a drive into your computer, or the cost of an external enclosure. Insert the drive, choose one of the four supported interfaces (eSATA/FireWire 800/FireWire 400/USB) with your Mac or PC and start transferring your data.
Voyager Q is also fully prepared for hot-swapping multiple drives when needed. When you are finished using the drive, simply pull out your 2.5" drive, or use the eject lever to remove a 3.5" drive easily. With this method, you can access multiple drives and eliminate the need for extra enclosures and power supplies for each one. Consider storing yours drives in a WiebeTech/CRU-DataPort DriveBox hard drive case, also available at TapeOnline, when not in use.
Interface/Ports: 1) eSATA, 2) FireWire 800 (1394b), 1) FireWire 400 (1394a), 1) USB 3.0 (fully backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Supports all all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s drives and SSD drives up to 4.0TB
- Data transfer rates of up to 3.0Gb/s
- Push button drive eject for safe removal
- 2-Color Status LED: Left side Blue for Power, and Right side Flashing Red for Disk Activity
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Quiet operation, no cooling fan required
- All interface cables included
- RoHS Compliant
- NewerTech 1 Year Solution Warranty
- Macintosh: OS 8.6 to 9.2.2, OS X 10.2.x or later including Lion 10.7.x, and an available FireWire, USB, or eSATA port. Time Machine Compatible: Mac OS X 10.5 (version introduced) and later. Support for drives over 2TB requires Mac OS X 10.2 and later.
- Windows: Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98, and an available FireWire, USB, or eSATA port. Support for drives over 2TB requires Windows XP 64-bit and later.
- Linux: compatible via supported USB and FireWire interfaces.