Primera Bravo 4051 Disc Publisher (63516)
The Primera Bravo 4051 Disc Publisher burns and prints up to 50 CD or DVD discs at a time with 4800dpi professional quality images and a latest generation CD/DVD recorder. Included with the printer is design software for Windows and Mac computers, USB cable, and a power supply.
Primera Bravo's disc picking and transport robotics have been optimized for speed. The 4100 Series has a reliable new belt drive system, utilized to operate 300% faster than previous models with smoother, quieter performance. It takes only six seconds to print each disc with 100% coverage at full quality, completing your jobs in record time.
4100-Series is Primera's first line of disc printers to offer separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black (CMYK). Replace only the colors that are running low, and save money on every disc you print. No more buying an expensive all-in-one cartridge every time, which is especially helpful if one color is being used more than the others.
Built-in, high resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexar® and offers 4800dpi high quality resolution. Compatible with all inkjet printable disc media to produce beautiful, professional looking label images.
Bravo 4100's built-in blue LED lighting not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs, whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room.
Using the Bravo 4100-Series is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's PTPublisher™ Software has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours. Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO." Also included is disc design software (SureThing™ Primera Edition for Windows or DiscCover™ for Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish – a major limitation with some disc publishers. Sometimes integration is required for applications like PACS/DICOM medical imaging systems, law enforcement and surveillance video, back up and archival, audio and video on-demand and more. Primera makes integration easy with a simple yet comprehensive Software Developer's Kit (SDK) for both Windows and Mac. This SDK is free to qualified developers.
Extra built-in software applications for your computer include:
- PTRip™ robotically "RIPs" your personal music CDs and loads them into Apple® iTunes® for iPhone®, iPod® and iPod Touch® or Microsoft® Media Player
- PTBackUp™ performs automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs PTProtect™ prevents unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Three free protections are included.
- Semi-permanent, user replaceable Print Head
- 16.7 million colors
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X v10.6 or higher
- Minimum PC Requirements: Intel Celeron® Processor or higher, 2GB RAM or higher, 10GB or more free hard drive space, available USB 2.0 port or open PCI slot for optional USB 2.0 adapter card (combo cards not recommended), user account with Local Administrator rights.
- Minimum Mac Requirements: 1 GHz PowerPC or Intel processor or higher, capable of running Mac OS X v10.6 or higher, 1GB RAM, one available USB 2.0 port, 10GB or more free hard drive space.
- Recordable Formats: CD: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-Audio (CD-DA), Video-CD, MP3 to CD-Audio, most other industry-standard CD formats; DVD: DVDÂ±R, DVDÂ±RW, DVDÂ±DL
- PTPublisher Software for PC and Mac
- Individual CMYK Ink Cartridges
- Kiosk Kit Adapter for front dispensing of up to 100) discs
- Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Cable