Primera Bravo 4102 XRP CD/DVD Publisher - 63530
Primera 4102 XRP Disc publishers burn and print each CD/DVD disc in just six seconds, with 100% coverage and near-perfect quality. Finish your publishing jobs faster than ever! Disc picking and transport robotics in the 4102 XRP line have also been optimized for speed. A new rock-solid and reliable belt drive system has been utilized to deliver 300% faster robotics than previous models, with even smoother and quieter operations.
Primera 4102 XRP includes all of the features provided by the 4102 Disc Publisher, but in a cabinet with front access to discs and supplies that you can place virtually anywhere: on shelves, under counters, or even in a rack (with optional rack mount kit). Built with tough 18-gauge steel cabinets and 11-gauge steel bezels, 4102 XRP has locks (and keys supplied) on every access door for maximum security. In applications such as medical imaging and audio/video-on-demand, it is often imperative that discs are dispensed out the front of the unit. On Bravo 4102 XRP, this is an automatic, built-in feature. On some publishers you have to manually open a door or a drawer every time – a huge inconvenience if you're doing it all day long.
Bravo 4102 XRP offers separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black (CMYK). Replace only the colors that are running low, and save money on every disc you print. No more buying an expensive all-in-one cartridge every time, which is especially helpful if one color is being used more than the others.
Built-in, high resolution inkjet printing is powered by Lexar® and offers 4800dpi high quality resolution. Compatible with all inkjet printable disc media to produce beautiful, professional looking label images.
Bravo 4102 XRP's built-in blue LED lighting not only helps you see what's going on inside, but pulses when supplies are getting low and blinks on/off if an error condition is reported. You'll always know the status of your jobs, whether you're sitting next to the unit or standing on the other side of the room.
Using the Bravo 4100-Series is as easy as printing to any office printer. Primera's PTPublisher™ Software has won critical acclaim for its simple, wizard-style interface. Training new operators takes just minutes instead of hours. Simply choose the type of job you want to perform (data, video, audio, etc.), match with a print file, and press "GO." Also included is disc design software (SureThing™ Primera Edition for Windows or DiscCover™ for Mac) lets you place photos, backgrounds, text and graphics anywhere on the disc, including as far into the middle of the disc as you wish – a major limitation with some disc publishers.
Extra built-in software applications for your computer include:
- PTRip™ robotically "RIPs" your personal music CDs and loads them into Apple® iTunes® for iPhone®, iPod® and iPod Touch® or Microsoft® Media Player
- PTBackUp™ performs automatic, scheduled back-ups of your files to CDs or DVDs
- PTProtect™ prevents unauthorized duplication of your valuable DVD video files. Three free protections are included
- Semi-permanent, user replaceable Print Head
- 16.7 million colors
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X v10.6 or higher
- Minimum PC Requirements: Intel Celeron® Processor or higher, 2GB RAM or higher, 10GB or more free hard drive space, available USB 2.0 port or open PCI slot for optional USB 2.0 adapter card (combo cards not recommended), user account with Local Administrator rights.
- Minimum Mac Requirements: 1 GHz PowerPC or Intel processor or higher, capable of running Mac OS X v10.6 or higher, 1GB RAM, one available USB 2.0 port, 10GB or more free hard drive space.
- 2 40x CD/16x DVD Recorders
- Recordable Formats: CD: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-Audio (CD-DA), Video-CD, MP3 to CD-Audio, most other industry-standard CD formats; DVD: DVDÂ±R, DVDÂ±RW, DVDÂ±DL
- PTPublisher Software for PC and Mac
- Individual CMYK Ink Cartridges
- Kiosk Kit Adapter for front dispensing of up to 100) discs
- Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Cable