RODE VideoMic GO
Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-jack output (20cm cable included, extendable to 35cm)
- Integrated cold-shoe mount with 3/8" thread
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 100Hz ~ 16,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -35dB re 1V/Pa (17.8V @ 94dB SPL) Â±2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise: 34dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Signal/Noise: 60dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Dynamic Range: 96dB (per IEC651)
- Dimensions: 167mm L x 79mm H x 70mm D
- Weight 73gm
- Maximum SPL: 120dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kÎ© load)
- Power Req.: Plug-in power required (330uA @ 2.5V)
- Output Connection: 3.5mm TRS mini-jack (dual mono)
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Two year warranty