Shining Technology CitiDISK CFR FireWire Portable Recorder - FW1258XD-CF
CitiDisk CFR is a lightweight portable video recorder that recorders to solid-state compact flash cards. CitiDisk CFR works with most FireWire based cameras and is capable of recording DV, HDV, and DVCPRO video.
Solid-State Recording Media
The solid-state components that make up CitiDISK CFR eliminate potential hazards found when recording to hard drive based devices. CitiDISK CFR has no moving parts making it ideal for shooting in unstable conditions. Bumps and jolts no longer result in dropped frames.
CitiDISK CFR weighs only 6 ounces so your camera isn't weighted down by cumbersome equipment.
Compact Flash Media
CitiDISK CFR records MOV, AVI2 or Canopus/Matrox AVI2 file formats in a pre-formatted FAT32 medium for DV, DVCam, DVCPro, DVCPro50 & DVCProHD and M2T for HDV. Avid support is coming soon.
Recording to CF cards lets users easily take their footage to an edit station for a quick ingest time when compared to traditional tape ingesting.
The LCD screen allows users to navigate various settings and play back recorded video clips through the camera.
CitiDISK is controlled by your camera's Record button.
CitiDISK CFR features both an internal and external battery source. When the 4.5 hour external battery is depleted, the internal 150 minute battery takes over.
Also available at TapeOnline: Shining Technology Compact Flash cards.
- One CitiDISK CFR unit
- One 6-pin-4-pin(right-angled) IEEE 1394A (FireWire) cable included; One 6-pin-4-pin( left-angled) FireWire cable; One 6-pin-6-pin FireWire cable
- One swivel adapter
- One universal 100 to 240 volt AC input external DC +12V wall mount power adapter
- Optional external battery (4.5 hours per charge)
- Pouch: One belt-configured carrying pouch
- Dimensions: Width: 3.11" (79mm); Height: 0.95" (24mm); Length: 5.24" (133mm)
- Weight: 6.0 ounces (170 grams)
- Documentation: Quick usage guide, warranty card and programs; full manual on CD