Super Jewel Box King Size One/Two Jewel Box - 32.C
The Super Jewel Box King Size One/Two was designed by the same group responsible for the original CD case.
The King Size One/Two Jewel box is also an excellent choice for those looking to store rubber stamps. To help keep your metal dies organized, consider a 20 mil Magnetic Sheet to go inside.
NOTE: This product does NOT have an outer sleeve overlay for inserts.
King Size One/Two Features
- Holds one or two discs on a single hub (tray with hub not included)
- Thick plastic for increased durability and protection
- Enlarged hinges
- Complete visibility of graphics on all sides
- Slim profile allows for more compact storage of discs
- Holds up to 32-page booklet
- Accepted by the DVD industry
- Can be used on automatic high-speed packing machines
- Dimensions: 19.05 cm tall x 14.2 cm wide x 1 cm thickâ€¬ / 7.5" tall x 5.6" wide x 0.4" thick
- Made of clear transparent high grade polystyrene
International Customers: Super jewel cases are light and fragile. International shipping is brutal and expensive. In fact, it's very likely that the cost of shipping is going to exceed the cost of the cases. We understand how you might think this is just an excuse we use to extract cash out of your wallet, but nothing could be further from the truth.Â Lost and damaged packages do neither of us any good. So, though it is expensive, it is far cheaper to ship these with a reliable carrier and packed for the rough and tumble world beyond our borders. We hope you understand.
Domestic Customers: We know shipping costs can sometimes seem brutal right here within our borders, too. While FedEx Ground is our standard method of delivering products (and, believe it or not, usually the least expensive), we would be happy to investigate other options upon request. Simply leave a note in the comments section of your order, or call ahead at 877-893-8273.