Tandberg Data RDX® QuikStor™ media-based removable storage offers rugged, reliable and convenient storage for backup, archive, data interchange and disaster recovery. It provides enterprise performance and fast access, with transfer rates up to 650GB/hr. RDX QuikStore combines the portability and reliability of tape-based backup solutions with all the speed and simplicity of a hard drive. RDX media is convenient and pocket-sized, but acts like a rugged miniature hard disk. When inserted in one of the compact internal or external RDX drives, your computer will recognize it and provide instant access with easy drag-and-drop control.
Read and write access to RDX cartridges is near-instant, allowing user to work directly with data on the media like they would with any hard disk drive. With 320GB on this hard disk cartridge, it supports a wide range of storage requirements while fully protecting your data.
RDX drives are tough and shockproof--rugged enough to last and protect your data for over 10 years. They also offer data encryption, ensuring complete peace of mind over your data's security.
Tandberg Data AccuGuard is a powerful data protection software that delivers reliable, automated backup and recovery designed to increase your effective storage capacity. AccuGuard increases effective data storage by providing 20:1 deduplication, intelligently optimizing the data at the source which results in drastically improved backup windows and network bandwidth. Data retrieval is simple and painless with AccuGuard's flexible file searching, drag-and-drop recovery, and point-in-time restore.
- 320GB capacity
- Greater than 10 Year Archive Life
- Shock-proof design
- Full Backward and Forward Compatibility
- Encryption Capable
- Average Access Time: 15 sec.
- Supports NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, ex2, ex3, and Mac OS Extended (HFS Plus)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 7, Windows XP,Â Windows Vista, and Linux (RHEL 5 update3, RHEL 4 update 3, RHEL 3 update7, SLES 11, SLES 10, SLES 9 SP3, Fedora Core5, CentOS v4.2)
- Media load-/unload: 5,000 insertion/ removal cycles
- 3 Year Warranty