Tascam SS-R200 Solid State Recorder
The Tascam SS-R200 Solid State Recorder allows users to record in WAV and MP3 formats to any available media, with support for Compact Flash, SD/SDHC, and USB Drive memory.
The SS-R200 is ideal for for broadcasting scenarios requiring playblack, backup, and flash start. It is also a natural choice for installation in a church, meeting room, theater, school, or fitness/dance studio. It was designed specially to thrive when recording live sound, even where there is background music.
- Solid state recording to Compact Flash, SD/SDHC, and USB Drive media
- One-rack-space Compact Design: Only 7.5 lbs and 19" W x 1.8" H x 11.9" D
- Up to 20 tracks of flash start for instant playback with optional RC-20 and RC-SS20 remote control devices (Sold Separately)
- PS/2 or USB keyboard connection, for easy file name editing, transport control, editing and flash start
- RS-232C and Parallel Control I/O
- Multiple playback modes for any situation: continuous, single, programmed, and random
- Playback speed control without pitch change
- XLR balanced I/O, RCA unbalanced I/O, coaxial S/PDIF, or AES/EBU digital I/O