ThermalTake BlacX Duet 5G SATA Docking Station - ST0022U
ThermalTake's BlacX Duet 5G SATA Docking Station lets users attach two internal hard drives to their workstation, now through a blazing fast USB 3.0 interface (maximum transfer rates up to 5.0 Gbps). Internal hard drives can easily be dropped in and pulled out of the docking station. Once connected to the BlacX Duet 5G, the drives show up just like any other hard drive and can be used the same way.
BlacX Duet 5G accepts and supports all 2.5" & 3.5" SATA I/II/III hard drives up to 2TB. Supports SATA III (6 Gb/s) Hard Drives, with maximum speed up to 5.0 Gb/s (the maximum theoretical speed offered by USB 3.0). That means both internal desktop and internal laptop drives can be accessed through this dock.
With both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 backwards compatibility, the Duet 5G works with almost any computer.
The internal hard drive docking system is also ideal for video production workflows. Entire projects can be contained to a single disk. Once a project is complete, the internal drive can easily be archived to shelf. If that project ever has to be reworked, the drive can be pulled off the shelf, retrieved from it's protective storage case, and dropped right back into the docking station for more work.
BlacX is Mac and PC compatible and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit) ready.
ThermalTake provides a 3 year warranty.
- Blazing-fast USB 3.0 SuperSpeed data transfer – maximum transfer rate of up to 5.0 Gbps.
- Backward-Compatible with USB 2.0 (Max: 480 Mbps) & USB 1.1 (Max: 12 Mbps)
- Premium shielded USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable – corrosion resistant plating & heavy gauge wires for years of reliable use
- Supports all 2.5" & 3.5" SATA I/II/III hard drives up to 2TB
- Simultaneously read and write two hard drives at the same time
- Plug&Play Installation – no software needed and ready to work in seconds
- Hot-Swap Capability for rapid multi-HDDs access & exchange
- Open docking station design maximizes heat dissipation
- Windows & Mac OS compatible