Transcend 1TB SSD370 Solid State Drive - TS1TSSD370
Transcend's SSD370 line of solid state drives boast incredibly fast transfer speeds in a compact, lightweight design. Featuring shock/vibration resistance and support for DevSleep mode, SSD370 is a perfect computing choice even when using your notebook while traveling.
DevSleep ultra low power state conserves more battery power than current power saving features such as standby mode by shutting down the SATA interface completely. With a remarkable response time of less than 100 milliseconds, you can start working on your computer again almost instantly.
The SSD370 offers an aggressive garbage collection and recycling system. To further increase the lifespan of the SSD370, built-in wear-leveling and Error Correction Code (ECC) ensure continued reliable data transfer. SSD Scope also includes a convenient System Clone utility to help make upgrading your existing computer to the performance boost of an SSD370 quick and easy. SSD Scope allows you to monitor SSD370 health status with S.M.A.R.T. technology, enable the TRIM command in the operating system to help maintain optimum write speeds, and conveniently update SSD firmware, all from a single user-friendly tool.
Each SSD370 includes a 3.5" bracket and screws for optional PC upgrade and installation.
Approved for use with Blackmagic Design's HyperDeck Shuttle, HyperDeck Studio, and HyperDeck Studio Pro.
- Controller: TS6500
- Seq. Read/Write: 570MB/s, 470MB/s
- Max. 4k random file read: 75,000 IOPS
- Max. 4k random file write: 75,000 IOPS
- Size: 99.8mm Ã— 69.8mm Ã— 7mm (2.75" x 3.93" x 0.28")
- Weight: 52g (1.83oz)
- Storage Media: Synchronous MLC NAND Flash memory
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C (32°F) to 70°C (158°F)
- Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
- Warranty: 3 years (The 3 years warranty does not apply when SSD Scope's wear-out indicator shows 0% within 3 years)