Wooden Camera Quick Base (Pocket) - 169500
Quick Base (Pocket) is a quick release baseplate for the Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera that provides lightweight 15mm pass through rods. The baseplate can be used in combination with the Pocket Cage and can attach to any tripod plate or ARRI standard bridgeplate such as Bridgeplate (19mm) or Bridgeplate (15mm Studio). When studio rods are not needed, a Dovetail Clamp can be added instead to interface with 2060 Dovetails, Safety Dovetails, or Shoulder Rigs.
To quick release out of dovetail/baseplate, turn thumbscrew and depress pin, move camera toward rear, and remove. Instructions sheet is available on the "Downloads" tab of this page.
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes for attaching accessories
- Quick release slot based on ARRI standard dovetail
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes on bottom for attaching to tripod or bridgeplate
- 2) 1/4-20 low profile screw
- 2) 3/8-16 low profile screw
Quick Base demonstration as part of a kit:
Rod Standards Tutorial: